This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert PST to Moscow, Russia time and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. and done!
PST stands for Pacific Standard Time. Moscow, Russia time is 10 hours ahead of PST. So, when it is it will be
Время в Москве, Россия на 11:00 часов впереди времени в Pacific Standard Time
Вы сравниваете Pacific Standard Time (PST) и время в Москве! Все локации перешли на Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Возможно, вам стоит проверить разницу между Pacific Time (PDT) и временем в Москве.
Moscow Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
So 7:00 pm 19:00 in MSK is 9:00 am 09:00 in PDT
7:00 pm 19:00 Moscow Standard Time (MSK). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
9:00 am 09:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
7:00 pm 19:00 MSK / 9:00 am 09:00 PDT
Moscow Standard Time
Offset: MSK is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Russia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MSK timezone is Moscow from Russia with population about 10.381 million people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod, Kazan, Rostov na Donu
Daylight Saving: Moscow Standard Time (MSK) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore MSK remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Moscow Standard Time remains the same
MSK representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 — basic short
- +0300 — basic
- +03:00 — extended
- +0300 — sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie — Military abbreviation for MSK
- C — short form of ‘Charlie’
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST — Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK — Moscow Standard Time
- AST — Arabia Standard Time
- C — Charlie Time Zone
- EAT — Eastern Africa Time
- FET — Further Eastern European Time
- IDT — Israel Daylight Time
- TRT — Turkey Time
- +03 —
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP — Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT — Tiempo del Pacífico, PT — Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 — basic short
- -0800 — basic
- -08:00 — extended
- -0800 — sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform — Military abbreviation for PST
- U — short form of ‘Uniform’
PST Abbreviation: Several time zones share PST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Pacific Standard Time — UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time — UTC -8
Time zones with the GMT -8 offset:
- AKDT — Alaska Daylight Time
- PST — Pacific Standard Time
- PT — Pacific Time
- YDT — Yukon Daylight Time
- PST — Pitcairn Standard Time
- U — Uniform Time Zone